Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 22 -- In this past month, what have you learned

It seems that this has been a month of "give it a try". We are trying vegetarian, I am trying this blog challenge, the crickets are trying to invade my house (oh its bad in central texas right now...those crickets out number us by ALOT). Therefore, I have learned alot this month.






I have learned eating no meat saves money. I have learned that I like sweet potatoes, eggplant, and alot of other veggies. And you don't need meat for it to be yummy food.


I have learned that I just love being in the precense of God's people. I love the support, the love, the closeness, I just love people who love God.



I have learned that every single stage with my son is my new favorite stage. He's growing up so fast, and just getting so much more fun and cute. I absolutely love being a mom.



I have learned that the possibility of adopting a second child would cost a good deal of money. Charlie and I have toss the idea around a little bit. Tons of children with no parents, tons of moms that don't want there children. I did a tiny bit of research today and learned it could cost anywhere from $200-$30,000. Thats a lot of money to help someone out. Kinda makes me sad.





I have (re)learned that water is God's relief in the Texas heat. As we are experiencing our first week of 100 degree days all I can think about is getting in the pool or staying inside. It's hot out there.


I have learned how grateful I am to my friends and their families. In the last month 3 of my super close friends have been reunited with their husbands after being away during a deployment. Each of these wonderful ladies have very small children too. They are insanely strong, and I am so thankful for them, and that their families are reunited.





I am sure that I have learned much more, but for now, that is all I can think of. How has your month been informative for you? Have you learned any useful tidbits?

No comments: