Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 5 -- My favorite book


Oh this answer is by far the easiest of all the "favorites". My favorite book is "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers. This book will make you bawl your eyes out within the first couple chapters and continue throughout the entire book. Its a love story that metaphors Christ's love for us. It is the best book I have ever ever ever read.

In a close second and third would be, "The Time Traveler's Wife" and "Dear John". These were both made into movies, but the movies do not even come close to comparing to the books. If you enjoy reading and love a good love story, then these books are a must. And please do not take the movies as a correct representation of the awesomeness that is these books.



I love reading, so if you have any book recommendations, I would love to hear them. Also, remember, tomorrow is "Without Wednesday" so no blog, but I will be back on Thursday.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yet again a correct guess!! I LOVE THIS BOOK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!